TENNESSEE ATHLETICS GROUP TICKETS
Tennessee Athletics offers discounted tickets to all groups of 15 or more for select home athletic events. Whether you're bringing clients, youth groups, or friends, we would love to see you cheering on the Vols! In addition to group outings, this website lists some of our biggest Theme Day events throughout the year.Football | Men's & Women's Basketball | Baseball | Softball | Volleyball
Football - Theme Days
Youth Sports Day
Nov. 7 vs. South Carolina
- Discounted tickets for all youth sports teams
- Pregame on-field recognition for first 700 players 12 & under
Nov. 14 vs. North Texas
- Discounted tickets
- Exclusive tailgate at Lindsey Nelson Baseball Stadium
- Free giveaways from event sponsor
Scout and 4-H Day
Nov. 28 vs. Vanderbilt
- Discounted game tickets
- 3rd Annual Pregame Kids Carnival at Tom Black Track
Football - Corporate Outings
Game Day at UT is the perfect platform to entertain your top clients, reward employees, and cheer on the Vols!
Group outings include:
- Reserved block seating
- Discounted ticket options
- Reserved tailgating space
- Group tickets for baseball games are $3 per ticket with a minimum group of 15. All tickets are general admission.
- Ask how your group can take the field with the team for the National Anthem!
- 'The Porch,' located behind the left field wall in Lindsey Nelson Stadium with up to five suites for rental, is another option for group seating at baseball. Use of one suite begins at $200 for a non-conference game ($300 for an SEC game) and includes 20 tickets and three parking passes. Fans can bring their own food, or for an additional fee, can select from a menu provided by UT.
Birthday at the Ballpark
- Celebrate your birthday with the Vols! The Birthday at the Ballpark package is just $200 and includes 20 tickets in Smokey’s Patio and a cookie cake. Birthday kids will also be recognized on the field!
- Smokey’s Patio is a new family-friendly picnic area down the left field foul line at Lindsey Nelson Stadium. Rental of one suite is just $140 for non-conference games and $200 for SEC games. Each Patio includes 20 tickets and a grill for cooking out.
- Group tickets for softball games are $5 per ticket for SEC games and $3 for non-SEC games with a minimum group of 15.
- Group tickets for volleyball games are $1 per ticket with a minimum group of 15.